Precious Pets now offers cageless boarding in our newly renovated facility. Pets are supervised and cared for 24-hours a day by our loving pet care specialists.
They have the run of the entire daycare and play all day with their other boarding buddies. At night, they settle down in the back daycare room where they can cozy up and sleep on the bed of their choice, although, most prefer to cozy up with our loving daycare attendants instead. Of course, if your pet feels safer and more secure sleeping in an enclosed environment, we can arrange for your pet to sleep in his own private quarters as well.
All the pet care specialists here at Precious Pets are exceptional. Between their genuine love for animals and their devotion to keeping them comfortable, safe and happy, you can rest assured that while your pet is in our care they will have a positive, tail wagging experience.
Boarding Prices and Policies
- Because our facility is cageless, we can only board dogs that have been socialized (joyously spent time in the company of other dogs) because their days will be spent in the daycare with all the other pups. This can be stressful for a dog who has spent most of his days without other dogs.
- Free bath when your pup stays with us for a week
- $80/Night on holidays
- All pets must be picked up by noon; boarders picked up after noon will be charged for another day of boarding.
- On days when we are closed (ie: Sundays/holidays), boarders picked up after noon will be charged for another day of boarding.
In case of emergency Animal Medical Center on 62nd Street will provide 24 hour emergency care if needed. Precious Pets is not liable for any medical bills.
- Must leave a credit card on file with us
- Must provide proof of pets having their current vaccinations prior to boarding.
We prefer you supply us with your pets own food and treats as we don't not want to be responsible for disrupting dogs stomach with something it doesn't normally eat and risk returning your pet to you with a wonderful case of diarrhea.